Thanks for the PR @dhoko
@tsteur could you maybe review this one and decide whether to merge?
Moving to 3.0.0 for now
@dhoko I'd be happy to merge this PR but we would need this PR for the "3.x-dev" branch. The PR points to the "master" brach which is Piwik 2 which is in LTS mode and we merge only critical fixes for master. I'll close this issue for now but be cool if you could recreate the PR for 3.x-dev