@anonymous-piwik-user opened this Issue on May 14th 2009

This is because UserAgentParser lacks detection information for Arora. Besides, it looks strange to see Safari on Linux ;)

Example UA-String: "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux; en-US) AppleWebKit/527+ (KHTML, like Gecko, Safari/419.3) Arora/0.6"

Maybe it is enough to include Arora to UserAgentParser::browsers array? I cannot test atm.

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on May 14th 2009

Attachment: Patch that makes Piwik identify Arora
useragentparser.diff

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on May 14th 2009

Attachment: Browser image for UserSettings Plugin
AR.gif

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on May 15th 2009

Attachment: Assign Arora to KHTML family
UserSettings.diff

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on May 14th 2009

So, now i could. I did what i supposed in the description, tested it with the test.php and it is satisfying. Patch is attached.

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on May 15th 2009

I yesterday evening how the browser family is detected... now i found out ;) Patch for UserSettings is now attached as well.

@mattab commented on May 16th 2009 Owner

fixed in [1125]

This Issue was closed on August 18th 2009
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror