The goal of this issue is to understand how this bug can occur and prevent it from occurring again in the future.
task,output PiwikPluginsScheduledReportsAPI.sendReport_6,ERROR: The report file wasn't found in /home/piwik/piwik/tmp/assets/HTML Email Report - 6.2014-10-23.1009.en.html PiwikPluginsScheduledReportsAPI.sendReport_9,Time elapsed: 35.626s
- Where/when this bug occurs
- triggered in Scheduled Tasks: when the report is being sent somehow the HTML file has already been deleted
- this bug seems to be randomly occurring
- Follows up #6454
- How do we prevent the error in the future?
- eg. maybe a concurrent request is somehow deleting the
tmp/ folder just before the report was sent, and this could be removed?
- eg. When a scheduled report fails to send, maybe we could re-schedule it automatically once instead of failing?
- instead of failing and throw an exception maybe we log as ERROR or WARN instead?
I haven't heard recent reports about this one, so decreasing priority
I still haven't heard recent reports about this one, so closing