@anonymous-piwik-user opened this issue on June 18th 2008

I updated the strings of the Catalan translation but only the ones in the "General" option were shown up on the interface. I tried to export it and reupload it and everything worked well. Keywords: translation, TranslationsAdmin, interface

@zawadzinski commented on June 28th 2008

cannot reproduce it - think in current version of plugin this bug no longer exists

@anonymous-piwik-user commented on June 29th 2008

It only happens if you edit the translation inside General.

@zawadzinski commented on July 10th 2008

fixed in newest version of plugin (download from #171)

This issue was closed on July 10th 2008
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror