@mainboarder opened this Issue on January 29th 2014

Every time I click on a single search entry, piwik opens another box which is telling me, the data is loading (see attached).
For this image I just clicked several times on "viele anfragen auf /wp-login.php"

@mainboarder commented on January 29th 2014

Attachment:
Unbenannt.png

@mattab commented on January 30th 2014 Owner

Can you reproduce this on demo.piwik.org ?

@mainboarder commented on January 30th 2014

Replying to matt:

Can you reproduce this on demo.piwik.org ?
I cant because the "loading..." message is there just for a short time.
At my server (system check says everything is fine, just LOAD DATA INFILE is missing) this does not open.
I executed the cronjob also manually from the console, but this doesn't change anything.

I checked on referrers->campaigns and there appears this backtrace:

There is an error. Please report the message (Piwik 2.0.3) and full backtrace in the Piwik forums (please do a Search first as it might have been reported already!).

Notice:Array to string conversion in /mypath/to/piwik/tmp/templates_c/dd/13/53b7bda6e46e856b264a3517ec007145c815adc29bafc05736926ecabd7c.php on line 85

Backtrace -->

<a href='/0'>#0</a> Piwik\Error::errorHandler(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/tmp/templates_c/dd/13/53b7bda6e46e856b264a3517ec007145c815adc29bafc05736926ecabd7c.php:85]
<a href='/1'>#1</a> __TwigTemplate_dd1353b7bda6e46e856b264a3517ec007145c815adc29bafc05736926ecabd7c->doDisplay(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:276]
<a href='/2'>#2</a> Twig_Template->displayWithErrorHandling(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:250]
<a href='/3'>#3</a> Twig_Template->display(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/tmp/templates_c/db/72/4c3966e71abf8387a02d23f049c5b2f5d8f89cd55569fa1d3b5f5b54001d.php:119]
<a href='/4'>#4</a> __TwigTemplate_db724c3966e71abf8387a02d23f049c5b2f5d8f89cd55569fa1d3b5f5b54001d->doDisplay(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:276]
<a href='/5'>#5</a> Twig_Template->displayWithErrorHandling(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:250]
<a href='/6'>#6</a> Twig_Template->display(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/tmp/templates_c/04/81/046d4e8f57f566a91e3be44f0e8ff8649f8999cb6bf22c2829e91cb5d96f.php:117]
<a href='/7'>#7</a> __TwigTemplate_0481046d4e8f57f566a91e3be44f0e8ff8649f8999cb6bf22c2829e91cb5d96f->doDisplay(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:276]
<a href='/8'>#8</a> Twig_Template->displayWithErrorHandling(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:250]
<a href='/9'>#9</a> Twig_Template->display(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Template.php:261]
<a href='/10'>#10</a> Twig_Template->render(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Environment.php:292]
<a href='/11'>#11</a> Twig_Environment->render(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/core/View.php:253]
<a href='/12'>#12</a> Piwik\View->renderTwigTemplate(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/core/View.php:248]
<a href='/13'>#13</a> Piwik\View->render(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/core/Plugin/ViewDataTable.php:363]
<a href='/14'>#14</a> Piwik\Plugin\ViewDataTable->render(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/core/Plugin/Controller.php:230]
<a href='/15'>#15</a> Piwik\Plugin\Controller->renderReport(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/plugins/Referrers/Controller.php:214]
<a href='/16'>#16</a> Piwik\Plugins\Referrers\Controller->getKeywordsFromCampaignId(...) called at [:]
<a href='/17'>#17</a> call_user_func_array(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/core/FrontController.php:117]
<a href='/18'>#18</a> Piwik\FrontController->dispatch(...) called at [/mypath/to/piwik/index.php:62]

Array   1

This is strange, because - as I told - the system check also says the file integrity is fine.
I also removed the contents in /tmp/templates_c - no change.

@mattab commented on January 30th 2014 Owner

We fixed the array to string conversion in latest beta, please try it :)

@mainboarder commented on January 31st 2014

Replying to matt:

We fixed the array to string conversion in latest beta, please try it :)
I just added the commit 8a42ff828c43022fddc5539fefad4ac1affa98e2 and reprocessed the data. now this message doesn't appear anymore!

But the problem with the dashboard still exists. If the data is called from somewhere else than the dashboard, everything is fine.

However this is something I can live with. Thanks!

@mainboarder commented on January 31st 2014

Delete and readd of this widgets helped!

This Issue was closed on January 31st 2014
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror