This should fix invalid response from API, where are multidimensional arrays in the result. ScheduledReports.getReports is the one i tested it with. The current response is
Array and produces a warning:
Notice: Array to string conversion in core/dispatch.php on line 33 Backtrace --> <a href='/0'>#0</a> Piwik\Error::errorHandler(...) called at [core/dispatch.php:33] <a href='/1'>#1</a> require_once(...) called at [index.php:47]
I tested this only with this one api call, so not sure if this is even a proper fix.
Thanks for the report. please create a bug report at: dev.piwik.org as I'm not sure about this fix and would like to reproduce the bug and add a test for it. Cheers