@tsteur opened this Pull Request on September 17th 2017 Owner

This does actually not fix anything but I noticed the problem of the missing lang/en.json directory while debugging another problem with "General" translation keys. Thought I still issue the PR as it could potentially fix some issues. Feel free to merge or not.

Problem: Currently we add the lang/en.json directory in the constructor, but when resetting the translation, this directory is never added again meaning General translations will be missing.

This Pull Request was closed on September 18th 2017
Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror