@Nono-m0le opened this Issue on September 12th 2017

The url is this one : index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&date=yesterday&period=day&idSite=8#?idSite=8&period=day&date=yesterday&category=Dashboard_Dashboard&subcategory=1

And the errors looks like : https://i.imgur.com/ApxPN3k.png

@Nono-m0le commented on September 12th 2017

Note : after clearing the cache, I got the same error on the dashboard as well.

@sgiehl commented on September 12th 2017 Member

Does any widget on the dashboard show an error as well? Do the error persist when you close the notifications and reload the page?

@Nono-m0le commented on September 12th 2017

I do not have any widget.
Closing all the errors, refresh => All the errors appears again.

@sgiehl commented on September 12th 2017 Member

I meant the reports on the dashboard showing below the errors, are they all working?

@Nono-m0le commented on September 12th 2017

ah, sorry yes. it seems that all the site is working almost properly. the "index" (with the list of all my websites) and the specific dashboard of all indiviual websites seems to work but the same error appears on all the pages.

if it helps, on the index page (listing of all website), the link for 1 website looks like : index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&date=yesterday&period=day&idSite=8

When I end-up on this specific page, I got this url instead :
index.php?module=CoreHome&action=index&date=yesterday&period=day&idSite=8#?idSite=8&period=day&date=yesterday&category=Dashboard_Dashboard&subcategory=1

removing the #?idSite=8 (and keeping the rest) lead me to the same (working) page, without the errors.

@stehlo commented on October 1st 2017

Hello, has this issue been resolved? It is bugging me for a long time. Any page, including the plugin updates...

@mattab commented on October 1st 2017 Owner

we would like to fix this issue in the next release. Do you maybe know how to reproduce this issue? Is it maybe a particular widget, or combination of actions that leads to the URL with the error?

@stehlo commented on October 11th 2017

Hello Matthieu,

I have disabled the following three plug-ins 10 days:

  • SecurityInfo (v3.0.4)
  • QueuedTracking (v3.0.1)
  • LiveTab (v3.0.0)

I thought that the error has disappeared, but I can see now that it didn't.

The error appeared after one of the recent updates a few months ago (v.3.x.x). Nothing else was done, just the update, as I am barely using this Piwik installation.

However, I still can't rule out that it could be one of the plug-ins from the Piwik marketplace.

Cheers,
Tomas

@mattab commented on October 19th 2017 Owner

Unfortunately we're still unable to reproduce this issue so can't fix it yet. if anyone can notice when / how this error occurs, we're interested to hear :+1:

Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror