@sprhawk opened this Issue on September 5th 2017

I got many error messages from my installation:

[error] 13191#13191: *1102 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: Error in Piwik: Invalid MySQL Version" while reading response header from upstream, client: *****, server: localhost, request: "GET /index.php?module=Marketplace&action=getPremiumFeatures&widget=undefined&idSite=1&period=day&date=today&showtitle=1&random=239 HTTP/1.1"

Piwik version: 3.0.4

I installed piwik on Azure cloud service, using MySQL on Azure service, MySQL version: 5.7

system: ubuntu 16.04 LTS
php: PHP Version 7.0.22-0ubuntu0.16.04.1
php-mysql: Client API library version | mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407

@mattab commented on September 18th 2017 Owner

Can you issue a SELECT @<a class='mention' href='https://github.com/version'>@version</a>; query on the MySQL instance and report the result back?

@matfax commented on October 14th 2017

Having the same issue with 3.2.0, Azure MySql reports the wrong version.

@hvcgi commented on November 7th 2017

I have same issue. I cannot access marketplace at all.
Result for SELECT @@version is 5.7.18. I am using Piwik version 3.2.0.

@kiwi-x commented on November 13th 2017

Hello. I'm in the same trouble now. (I posted this in #12030, too)
Using like most here a Azure SQL Database.

MySQL [ *]> select @@version;
+-----------+
| @@version |
+-----------+
| 5.7.18 |
+-----------+

but on system summary on the settings page you see

Piwik-Version: 3.2.0
MySQL-Version: 5.6.26.0
PHP-Version: 7.0.22-0ubuntu0.16.04.1

which is the same database version, which is shown when running the status command after connecting to the database:

MySQL [ *]> status
+-------------
mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.0.31-MariaDB, for debian-linux-gnu (x86_64) using readline 5.2

Connection id: 65385
Current database:
Current user:
@
SSL: Cipher in use is AES256-SHA
Current pager: stdout
Using outfile: ''
Using delimiter: ;
Server: MySQL
Server version: 5.6.26.0 MySQL Community Server (GPL)
Protocol version: 10
Connection:
.mysql.database.azure.com via TCP/IP
Server characterset: latin1
Db characterset: latin1
Client characterset: utf8mb4
Conn. characterset: utf8mb4
+-------------

-- I changed (for a quick and very dirty check) line 272 in Marketplace/Api/Client.php to this (don't do that - it was just to verify if this is the problem!)

$params['mysql'] = "5.7.18"; // $this->environment->getMySQLVersion();

After that change, I could access the Marketplace.

Powered by GitHub Issue Mirror